Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jerel Gilard - Blog Response 6

My freshman year of high school, I had a good friend who I'd met in middle school name Andrew Evans. Through seventh and eighth grade and the first semester of sophomore year we were the best friends of the school. We became friends the first day of seventh grade when I walked up to him and started a discussion about the Jordans he had on. We just so happen to both have on a pair of Jordan 5's, but his were unique and the first kind I'd seen like them. After talking and realizing we had the same interests we quickly became good friends. Andrew and I started doing everything together and everyone would always see us together so people who didn't know us for a good amount of time always would think we were brothers. We eventually started seeing each other as brothers and went along with it, telling everyone we would meet that we had the same father but different mother; it was the only logical explanation. After a while it began to be hard to believe that this brother thing was not true, we were basically the same person, we liked the same clothes, music, activities and even women.
By second semester of sophomore year, my girl friend Tyffani and I were starting to have relationship problems. It was nothing new but she seemed to not be able to trust me because she would say "You're too friendly to females and always flirt." As we slowly started to separate ourselves from each other I notice Andrew and Tyffani quickly becoming closer. This was weird to me because Andrew would always pretend not to like Tyffani and hated when she was around with us. Eventually I started to believe that it wasn't that he didn't like Tyffani being around us, it was more so he didn't like the fact that Tyffani was in a relationship with me. Although I noticed them becoming closer I didn't say anything because part of me believe that Andrew wouldn't do anything like that especially since we had become brotherly like best friends.
About a month had past since Tyffani and I had broken up and we rarely made conversation with each other. Andrew started to always seem too busy to hang out and rumors started to spread that he had a new girlfriend. At school one day I had gotten my lunch and sat down at the table when two of my other friends Mathewe and Javier came over to tell me that Andrew's new girlfriend was Tyffani. Since I strongly believed that Andrew wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our friendship like that I told them I didn't have time and left out the cafeteria. When I was walking out the cafeteria I notice two people sitting outside, I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Andrew and Tyffani. They were laughing and having a great time so I decided to confront the both of them and without hesitation busted out the door and paced over to them...

*******************

I am an audio arts and acoustics major but more specifically my focus is audio design and production. There are thousands of programs your could use to design and produce music but all of them cost money ranging from $100-$500 depending on how good the program is. Even after buying that perfect program you still have to invest in equipment such as a computer with enough space to hold all the data files that will be need..

1 comment:

  1. WHAT HAPPPENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete