Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Art Of Music and Zombitize Me Captain
















Zombie T.




Music one of the greates arts known to man. No matter who you are, music will always play apart in your life. I have never met a person who didn't like music, I really don't think there is anybody on the earth who don't encounter music in their lives. Music controls everything around us, thats the deep part of music. I have you ever thought how a little kid could learn a song but couldn't learn their school work as fast as they learned the song. That makes Music a big part of our life because, it plays a huge part in your brain. When you teach a child a song to learn something its most likely that they will catch on faster. For example we've been taught our ABC's through a song ABCDEFG so on and so on it sticks in our mind. I bet if you went to three older people and told them to say their ABC's they would probably start singing the song. Music is even deeper than that it plays apart in people's emotions, if you're in a sad mood you'll listen to a sad song that would probably make you sadder. When you are feeling the love in the air for your mate, you 'll turn on some love music and think about your better half. Music makes up people's identity also, most of the time you can tell what type of music a person listens to by the way they are dressed. Take me for example I wear flashy clothes so if someone was to look it me they would assume I listen to Rock and Roll, R&B, Funk, Soul, and Jazz which would be right. Music plays apart in stereotyping as well, some people think every African American person listen to Rap and R&b, some people think all Caucausians listen to is Rock and Roll. But, thats not the case Music is for every one thats why it is one of the deepest arts known to man. Music goes on and on just like numbers. Everyday new things are being discovered with Music, it is a never ending process.








^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^








If I was bitten by a zombie I would want someone to kill me, because, I don't want to be walking around in my good looking clothes all bloody killing people. That's not me I don't even like zombies, so I would choose to get killed any kind of way as long as I am dead. To me a zombie could be any person who doesn't have control of their minds. Personally, I think zombies are all around us, there are lots of people under mind control. If you look at the news you will see what I am talking about. Heres one of my examples, if a person who is a trouble maker is watching the news and see all of the killings that are going on in Chicago everyday but, still continues to go out side and kill people. That person must not have control over their mind if they didn't stop to think about the problem. If I was a trouble maker and I was watching the news every day seeing all of the killings I would stop because why would I want to add on. But, some people don't think like that they just continue to do wrong because, they aren't using their brains which mean they're senseless just like zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment