Thursday, August 11, 2011

There was a time in my freshman year in highschool that I feelt like an outcast . It was pretty weird to me at that time because I was a young kid with no knowledge of the the situation. People told me to join a team in highschool because it was a faster way to meet new people . So I joined the football team and it was tough for me because in football you have to earn the respect from the other players. So I didn't have any friends as soon as I joined the team because you know there's always "groupies" like a set of friends that are always together. But I worked hard to be respected by other players and also to make friends . As I keept getting better on my game of football I also started geeting closer to other players and I eventually became friends. I take this experience as a good one because I should of been my self instead of trying to be one of the cool guys at that time. That's why now I never try to, maybe force my self to become or try to be friends with others I let it flow . Because if you are a good person they will evantually come to you .

No comments:

Post a Comment