Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The ways

If there ever was a difference between me and my family it would have been when i wanted to join the army. I wanted to join the army because it offered me a different option to take. My parents didnt want me to join the army because they told me that it wasnt beneficial to me. I really wanted to join but in my heart i knew the point that my parents were gettinng at. They knew that it wasnt my style of me being in the army. we resloved the matter in a good way I wasnt mad at them and they werent mad at me . we resolved this b y talking in a good matter with no pressure. At the end I am here at columbia trying my best . my parents told me about this oprtion of going to college and having a career that could very well help in the future . I am sure that If Mark the character from the story Lost In place would have my problem he would fight all the way toward his goal. There wouldent be any hesitation from his part to go for it.

Well First of all i dont like people that complaint about others not having maybe the best things like them . Or also being picky about the way they look or dressed things like that. Being those type of people who plain most of the time really doesnt get you anywere .Instead on focusing on others you should worry about your self of how you doing , on your well being , and on your character. What I would do to make this person change her perspective of complaining . I would tell her that instead complaining she should take as we are all different . Not every single person is the same as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment