Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Alex Gillespie



Well if you want to call the Mall of America a historic place, then that is the one I like the most. I don't know how I like that the most because I never been there. Maybe it is because of all the stories of how great the Mall of America is. People tell me how big it is. They even say the Mall of America as a theme park in it. And not even speaking about all the great stores they have in the mall. I mean there is like over 500 stores in the Mall. But it really mad me sad that when the chance I had to go I couldn't. It was because of the Bridge Program I could not go this summer. But I will go one day and it will be great.

But I like what I have seen of these historic buildings in Chicago. They are so big and tall. And they such a great meaning to it , which makes Chicago the place to be. You will always be interested in what every building or major sight in Chicago has. It is always a really cool story behind each artifact of the building.

****************************************

Well I wouldn't say my life has changed in this Bridge program but it has made my life better. I have learned way more about writing then I knew before. i am also more comfortable about writing because of this program. At first I was a little worried about the math class because I thought it would be harder because of college. But I was disappointed when the math was not challenging to me in a way. I am also relieved that I was able to me new people in this journey of mine. I now have more great new friends to add to the over 1000 I have already but you can never have enough friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment