Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Brandice Gilson




I have learned to use the word friend very lightly. I was mistreated by a lot of people that I made myself not as willing to become true friends with someone. I was hurt too many times ecspecialy in high school. I was bullied so I made myself think that someone couldn't just automaticly be my friend. They had to earn my friendship which didn't really ever work out that well. I am the type of person to say what is on my mind without considering the other people in the convorsation. I am very outspoken and truthful. Some of my qualities like that people don't really care for. Some people are afraid of the truth. They would rather be told a lie that would make them feel good about themselves. But I just tell it how it is so that never helped me find a true friend. But for the people who could put up with it, always ended up being my best friend. I can honestly say that I never really had a conflict with a friend because I never had a true friend. I don't see how someone could be your friend if they were out talking behind your back. I have had several conflicts though with acquaintances.




****--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------****



I use money every day to help me with my art. In dance, fashion design and fashion construction. I try to get the best of everything to make my art better. Weither it is finding the perfect fabric or the perfect pair of dance shoes. I depend on my money for my art. I would not be able to do my art with out it. I need it to buy the supplies or the machines required for my majors. But I would rather have someone find out about what I do from word of mouth rather than through using money to get people to notice my art. I would feel more accomplished with people talking about me because they heard about me from someone else rather than me trying to force it on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment