Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tierra Harris

I have a passion for dance as people know around me. I would dance anywhere, anytime of the day and no matter how long. As long as it is appropiate in the area for what I like to do. Theres a secret that I have never told anyone. Inspite of all my dancing that I love to do, I have fell in love with another passion, which I never spoke about. that passion is doing hair. This all started when my dad grew dreds. He asked me to do his dreds that I knew nothing about. First he showed me how on my little brother's head, he also had dreds as well. when he first showed me I how to twist and lost dreds, later on that day I did my dads hair for the first time and it turned out better than usual. From there I fell in love with doing hair. Such as braiding. washing, crochets, micros, curling, twisting and rodding(etc). I did friends, family, and people I never met in all different styles. People actually loved what i was doing, they actually wanted me to be a hair dresser before I became a dancer but I chose dance over anything. I have a passion to dance and do hair on my quality time, but my family encourage me with everything I put my mind to nobody doubted me jus because I chose to dance over doing hair. Me having the ability to do both I take advantage of the gifts that i have.

......................................................................................................................
I make Judgements everyday and people make judgements on me as well. things just come to mind when I see people but I never say to much about it and never think about it intentionally. the first time I was being judge was when it was the first day of school going to the 6th grade. My peers instantly thought I was trying to be the cocky little girl with no reason for why i'm here. The reason why they felt this way was because I would just sit looking like as if I was the boss. Me having that unique eyebrow like the Rock, students automatically thought that i was trying to look sexy for little boys that walked past me through the hall ways or even when they sat next to me. I would say this was completely ridiculous, although I make sit and look a certain way that does not mean I thought I was the it girl, the boss, or cocky. That was just me being the person I am quiet. Always looking but never say to much but laughing was a big part of me. I enjoy people and i am the sweetest person you could ever meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment