Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jerel Gilard



The Bridge Program is almost FINALLY OVER! I'm not going to lie, I am going to miss seeing my teachers Joe, Kelly, and Nate almost everyday. In addition to learning and improving these past four weeks, I have made a well amount of new friends that I hope stay in touch during the fall semester. I feel extremely confident with my writing now even though I still have areas of improvement. In math I seen that I have forgotten a lot of important things such as binary, exponents and more but once we went over them in class it was like review for me. Without this program I would've been unprepared for college level work and most likely end up struggling. If it didn't cost so much and wasn't so stressful I would definitely go through the Bridge Program again.

No comments:

Post a Comment