Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Brandice Gilson







This was the best experience that I have ever gone through. It was super benifical to me and me getting ready for a fall semester in Columbia College Chicago. It is going to be a fun new experience to start with thousands of college students in the fall. I have learned not only things about being a college student but also learning to navigate the city. I learned to good food places, the great historical sights and the very best music venues. Having this extra month of living in the city before everyone else comes to go to school is very benificial to me. I won't be as overwhelmed with everything, like navigating my way to class or how crowded elevators can be. I learned that this is an amazing way to make yourself, to show everyone who you are without your past. No more being known as Alexandria Gilson's little sister. I am now me; Brandice Gilson. I want to create change. And I feel that Joe Eldridge and Kelly are a huge part of any change that I make. From my Artistic Translation I want to branch of and start something bigger than what I could have ever done on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment