Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Fantasy Mansion and Crossing The Bridge







I have never been in the Chicago Cultural Center before, yesterday was my first time and it was great! I love the way the building is set up from top to bottom, front to back. I have never seen such a beautiful building in my years of living in Chicago. While seeing the various architectures inside if the building I started to fantasize about the building being my home. I wouldn't know what to do I probably would have a party/concert in there every weekend. I would have to be the riches man in the world to buy that building. I would make the building look so exotic, just like my room. Full of colored lights, plants, flowers, statues, paintings, mask, and other things I feel will set my type of mood in the building. I would set up a concert club in my mansion and let local bands play a gigs. There would be different events for kids, adults, and the freaks. The Chicago Cultural center is one of the best places I have visited but, if it was mine it would be ten times better.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


The bridge has changed parts of my life. Ever since I have been in bridge I feel like I am accomplishing something that will affect the rest of life. I am happy to be doing something positive with my life instead of hanging on the streets with no ambition in life like some people in the world today. I feel that bridge program given me the skills I need to succeed in college. My writing skills have improved tremendously since I have been in the bridge program. I have learned how to organize my thoughts in my writing and how to paint a picture for my audience using specifc details. I think I am prepared for my life at Columbia because, the bridge program has prepared me for my future. I know I will have a lot of distractions like girls, girls, and more girls, but I will be prepared to handle my work and the sexy mamas. I am excited for my new life at Columbia I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment