Thursday, August 4, 2011

Alex Gillespie

As I have recently stated in one of my paper's my safe haven is the bowling alley. The reason because I feel that the bowling alley can most descibe me. I guess I can say that most of the reason why is because I grew up in the bowling alley senary. I have been going to the bowling alley weekly, each season ever sense I was born. My mother was even at the bowling alley when her water broke with me. So I went from the bowling alley straight to the hospital. I guess you can say I was to becaome a bowler. But thats not the only reason why, as I previously stated I have characteristics of a bowling alley. Such as, loud noises, the fun atmosphere, and the comfort it brings to people.
**************************************
The Birth Place of Sarah Vowell was very important to her. She loved everything about her homeland and what even goes on. She only thinks about how were she grew up as a child as great big blue skies and how everyone in her little town just gets along. How where home is truely home for her. Vowell would explain how just thinking about the place she can from could make her so emotional. But, we all like to have are own special place in this big place called America. Me personally I love my homeland where has a chance to be somebody if they want to be. I love my birthplace where you can have human rights and you don't have to take racism. I know that my land may have problems but who doesn't. We learn to search for justice and become better people each day. So I can truely tell whoever that I am proud of where I came and originated from.

No comments:

Post a Comment