Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Alex Gillespie



I never really had a certain piece of art that was important to me. But I do believe that all art has a deeper meaning. When ever you look at any type of art you never just think ohh that's a flying dragon. You make think that what happened to the Dragon or where is the Dragon going. Also a piece of art is never really what it seems. You would have to analyze the picture for its deeper meaning. I believe that every type of art or art piece is made to have something else thought about it. What I mean is its not just a general idea. Or it simply just one meaning and not a combination of what really is and what really isn't.

*************************************************











It all depends on if you believe that you may lose your sense of self or if you still believe that your still their when your a zombie. If I believe that when I am a Zombie that I lose my sense of self. Then I wouldn't care about if someone took me out of my misery or if I walked around eating people. But if I believed that there could still be a possibility that I am in that zombie body than no I wouldn't want anyone to take me out of misery. I would want someone to help me figure out a cure or a way to bring me back to life. So the it really depends on what your takes or beliefs our on the subject about becoming a zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment