Thursday, August 4, 2011

The field

If have a place that i considered safe heaven I would say a soccer field . You might say " wow how is that a safe heaven "well its is in so many ways for me. when i step on that field i feel like a different person . Is not like I go crazy or i act weird it is more like I get that confidence that everything will be okay . When i step on the field you only have to worry about what you doing in this area . but when you get out of the field then you have to worry about the world out there. for example you have homework , work , worries things like that . you also get and idea of what might happend on a soccer field . The scary part for me is when you go out there in the world you never know whats going to happend out there because life is full of surprises but sometimes those surprises arent as good. But not in my safe heaven because thats a way for me to isolate from what is out there and i could focused one one thing only that is soccer .

Well for the book i am reading lost in palce my character Mark is not like a big fan of his hometown connecticut . I dont want to say that he hates it but i do say that he doesnt feel a connection to it. I would say that he doesnt feel the connection because he clearly isn't the kind of person that would enjoy going out . Easpecially if you dont have friends that you could talk to freely and enjoy going out. But i consider my self different from Mark I would say that my city has alot of places that could enjoy and go out with the friends to the city . I could even admit that I still need find out more about my own city. I was born in my city and it is a a fun place i really enjoy what is out there for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment