Monday, August 1, 2011

Shanell

I am the first of three children, first for my mother who has three and first for my father also who has two only. I grew up somewhere in the city of Chicago, Il and moved to the subarbs before my sister was born. We lived in the city called Hazel Crest, Il where I found my passion for Art& Design. I attended a school called Robert Frost Middle School where I was told I could draw. I took up everyones word and started sketching and working really hard at drawing real people. I then moved on to Thornwood High School and continued my carreer path as an artist. I pursued every single art class possible in Thornwood. While in Thornwood I started to notice things changing right before my very eyes. I was beginning to like different things, things I had never liked before. My aunt married a Filipino and Polish man that has a daughter, her and I complete each other. She is almost my eveything and I will do anything for her. She and her father changed me and it wasn't for the worst. I LOVE who I am today. Im more positive,

No comments:

Post a Comment