Monday, August 1, 2011

Tamarie T.



I am a very unique individual or as other people look at me kind of weird. I surround my life around music, Im a very creative and imaginative person. The things I do may seem weird to other people but, Its normal to me like, dressing up every where I go, the music I listen to, and the way I present my self when Im performing. The talents I have are very important to my life, I am a Singer, Dancer, Songwriter, Poet, and Percussionist. I love the things I do with my music, like the type of songs I write. I try to write songs in almost every genre of music, such as, Rock&Roll, R&B, Reggae, and Pop. I am influenced by a great number of artist, such as, Prince, Morris Day and the Time, James Brown, George Clinton, Bob Marley, David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix and many other great musicians. Music is my life and life is my music, I have great dreams that I want to accomplish in life and I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment