Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kurt

The one time I had a difference with my mom is when i finally decided to move out and startt life on my own. It all happen during the last few weeks of my senior year in high school. At the time I was going out with an older women and she was convincing me to move in with her. Since i was young and stupid, I finally did move in with her but I didnt tell my mom. The I did it was that my mom wanted me to come home and I told her that i wasn't coming home no more that I was going to live with my girlfriend at that time. At first my mom didnt believe it, she thought that i was just playing and she was going along with it. When she did realize that I was being serious she got upset and started to blow up my phone and cursing me out in both English and Spanish. I didn't care at the time while she was expressing her anger at me i just didn't pay any mind and hung the phone on her whenever i got tired of hearing her complain at me.
At that point of my life i was at the I don't care what anybody thinks of me, I'm going to do what I want and that's that. I don't know how the character would deal in a situation that I was in. I think she will most likely do the same thing like me but since her father is a gun fanatic, I think he probaly grab one of his guns and threaten her to come back or he will shoot the boyfriend or something.

Question #2

If I knew somebody that would complain about the little things that other people don't have I would tell him two things. The first thing I would tell him is that he should worry about himself. Unless he is going to be like Oprah or Santa Clause and start gving people things that they dont have then by all means go on a head and do that. The second thing I would tell him is to be greatful about the things you have. Be grateful that you have a roof over your head, food on the table, and clothes to wear every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment