Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Alex Gillespie

There was once a time I had a big disagreement with my parents about a party. Like any other household the child wants to go to party and the parents want let him/her. But my experience was different when I had this disagreement with my parents. There was so much conflict it was like you could not breath. The argument started off normal as an one would. But it did not end normally. There was so much hate in the house that night all over a party. Things were said that should not have been said. People's feelings got hurt real bad. It was not a good night for anybody.I hope the main character in my book would not have to deal with a situation like that. But if my main character did she would of probably handle the situation different. The character would of just got into an argument with her father and they would of went there separate ways with out hurting each others feeling's.

I could not handle someone with me being so ignorant and irritating. Me personally would have had to put that person in it's place. I would of let that person know that what he/she was doing was not respectful nor honorable to anybody. I feel that to show disrespect to an elder or especially your mother is outrageous. That is absolutely not tolerated around me. And if the person were to keep doing the same things he/she is doing, I would have to leave that person behind. I would not except such disregard for others feeling while i would be around. So mostly i would at least try to help fix that persons attitude or I just would have to remove myself from that persons presents.


No comments:

Post a Comment