Monday, August 1, 2011

Sebastian Hagan

My story starts in northern California. my father was 19, my mother 20. Once I was born they moved back east to where my family lives now for some support. I was raised by my father and Grandmother, and to this day have not seen or heard from my mother, about 16 years now. Growing up was hard and confusing being with a parent who was still a kid and "didn’t plan on having kids". Sometimes things got rough and i was pretty much dismantled emotionally every day. If not for my grandmother i would not have a single normal experience. Because of her i have traveled the entire eastern coast, gone on 36 mile canoe trips in Main. Done mission work in Guatemala and much more, I play guitar, Bass, and drums. Through all the pain and suffering and confusion I’ve been through I have come through it and I feel more than ok. The way I see it, without these experiences I would be a lesser person, with lesser views on the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment